Our client is a well recognised financial services organisation who pride themselves on being a leader within the industry. Offering an excellent culture and a genuine path for career progression, they now have a unique opportunity for an internal auditor.
In addition to implementing and maintaining the internal control framework, your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Compliance monitoring, testing and reporting
- Identifying defects, evaluating effectiveness
- Developing and updating monthly dashboards and the preparation of monthly management reporting
- Assisting with reporting results of controls self-assessment testing in addition to security access reviews
- Ensure there are effective relationships in place with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working on projects where needed
To successfully be considered for this role, you will be:
- Degree and ideally CA/CPA/CIA or equivalent qualified.
- Experienced in a similar role applying/testing against GS007 controls
- Strong stakeholder management skills & an active interest in risk management, internal controls and corporate governance.
What’s On Offer:
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Global Fund Manager to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion