Providing an unparalleled level of industry knowledge, experience and insight they run bespoke portfolios for sovereign wealth funds. They are a significant investment manager with phenomenal human capital and pedigree. The company was founded by an aspirational leader and to this day hires individuals with exceptional levels of drive and intellectual curiosity.
As an investment analyst, you will cover specific sectors within listed infrastructure globally. From your in-depth research, you will provide investment ideas to the Portfolio Managers. Your financial modelling skills will be exceptional to account for the complications of Infrastructure valuations. You will have an openness to travel due to the global reach of the role.
- Responsibility for analysis of allocated stocks
- Use a range of sources and your initiative to generate as much quality information in order to formulate views on your stocks.
- Keep up to date and maintain your knowledge of the stocks and ultimately their on-going ratings.
- Prepare regular reports/commentaries on assigned stocks
- Effectively communicate your views to Portfolio Managers via all forms of communication
Skills & Experience
- A genuine passion for investing is the primary pre-requisite. We need to see a strong personal investment or prior related work experience within the stock markets. If you do not have a keen interest in stocks – no need to apply.
- Undergraduate Degree accompanied with CFA/MBA
- 5-10 years of relevant corporate experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Openness to regional and global travel
- A strong desire to succeed, be an integral part of a high performing team and have passion about driving innovation and performance in this industry
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then forward your resume using the ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call Profusion on 02 9240 6370 for more information.