My client is Global Leading Fund Manager that needs no introduction. Their ongoing success story continues to create outstanding internal promotions for their talented employees and as a result, they have a new opportunity for an aspiring professional to join their highly talented team.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading projects, initiatives, and data system requests throughout the organisation;
- Coach and develop fellow data analysts;
- Overall oversight of relationship management with internal business partners;
- Act as a point of escalation for complex portfolio and data related issues; and
- Develop and utilise analytical resources to support data management through internal and external systems.
To be successful in this role you will ideally require a minimum of five to eight years related analytical experience, along with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Masters and/or CFA is preferred (completed or in late stages);
- A strong foundation of investment knowledge;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Proven ability to handle multiple and complex projects; and
- Detail orientated with a high level of energy
What’s On Offer:
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Global Fund Manager to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion