Profusion’s rapidly growing mid sized banking client is seeking to engage a hands-on Development Tech Lead to oversee technical design of Java applications and the management of workflow amongst a team of 6 Developers in an Agile environment.
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, this company has seen a dramatic influx of new projects creating the need to grow the team. This role is offered as a contract role with a potential perm opportunity for candidates seeking a leadership role within a high performance technology team.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate your passion for producing web applications with real world business benefit; working in a collaborative team of like minded industry experts. You will also have demonstrated experience as a Technical Team Lead, contributing to the on time, on quality release of software, directing workflows, contributing to the IP management and managing team member’s performance and mentoring Junior Developers.
Specific requirements include:
- Possess experience working throughout full SDLC projects in Java Environments.
- Exposure to Responsive Web Design
- Experience with SQL server, MongoDB, Cucumber, Selenium and Junit
- Good API development – designing RESTful APIs
- Reasonable knowledge of UNIX operating systems
- Sound cloud AWS platform and services knowledge
- Solid Spring, Hibernate, SQL and Oracle skills
- Experience with day to day tools such as Maven, Jira, Eclipse, Confluence, Visio etc
- Provide comprehensive documentation and adhere to strict best practice methods in development.
- Assume responsibility for keeping the team at the forefront of technology and driving the adoption of new practices within the business.
The successful candidate will join the team in a Technical lead capacity, joining a stable and very successful, blue chip, organisation that values and promotes its staff who make positive contributions to the strong office culture and drive the adoption of new technologies.
Apply via the link below to Dave Marshall (0292406382) for an immediate interview.
(Feel free to connect with me hear about similar roles not yet posted https://au.linkedin.com/in/davidjmarshall )