Join a boutique Dealership group backed by one of Australia’s leading financial services organisation. You will focus on executing and achieving the recruitment strategy of Financial Advisers by building strong partnerships within identified market segments and assisting them strategically with their business growth targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of your individual financial adviser recruitment strategy across NSW, ACT & QLD
- Recruitment of desired authorised representatives and financial advice practices to meet and exceed your targets
- Develop and grow referral arrangements between the business and allied industries
- Take ownership of reporting on your pipeline and initiatives
- Represent the organisation in external events
Skills & Experience
- A strong and proven track record of recruiting new corporate and individual advisors into a dealership group
- Be able to demonstrate relationships with referral groups and Financial Advisors
- Full understanding on the financial services markets including current and future trends
- Tertiary qualified and a minimum of Diploma of Financial Services
- Very strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to work without supervision
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Muneeza Ahmad on (02) 9240 6384 for more information.