As one of Australia’s most recognizable and reputable stand along life insurers they lead the way in terms of product innovation, customer services and above all investing whole heartedly in there people. If working for an organisation that has an excellent track record of promoting from within is one of your withes then this is an opportunity that cant be missed !
As a Claims Assessor you will be responsible for managing the investigation and assessment of new and existing life insurance claims. You will also be working alongside third parties and internal departments in relation to these claims and ensuring that terms and conditions as well as service level agreements are met and adhered to on each case/claim.
- Manage the front end investigation and assessment of new and existing Life Insurance Claims covering I.P and TPD
- Proactive communication with Doctors, Rehab providers and solicitors whilst reviewing financials
- Take ownership of customer problems and issues to create a positive customer experience
- Show initiative to build and maintain knowledge of claims industry
- Ensure individual compliance to policies and procedures in all actions
Skills & Experience
- You may be in a group/retail claims environment at present and seeking a new challenge or culture with a step up in responsibility.
- You may come from another area within claims such as workers compensation/Allied Health in which you have dealt with return to work
- A basic understanding of medical terminology and will have an inquisitive mind.
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
Whats on Offer
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. Excellent and flexible working hours offering an above market salary with a great yearly bonus scheme.
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Sean Allan on 03 96029825 or e-mail email@example.com
Link in with me @ https://au.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion