About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of life insurance and retirement solutions.
They partner with employers and super funds to help more Australians create a lifestyle they love – and providing help when they need it most.
The position will be responsible for the assessment of new business, additions or alterations for all of our clients risk products with some autonomy while providing excellent service to internal and external clients in a changing and flexible work environment. You would be allowed to work from the Central Coast or Sydney CBD – whatever is preferred.
This role also offers ample opportunity to work closely with other Principal Underwriters and the Technical Development Team to further develop our clients overall underwriting competencies. The successful candidate will work across the Retail, Group, Corporate and Direct product lines to directly support the achievement of our clients strategic initiative to deliver an innovative solution to the Retail life insurance market.
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following:
- Minimum 3 years of life insurance underwriting experience across all risk products
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory and legislative policy
- ALUCA Membership (preferred)
- Have exposure to underwriting all risk products (Term, TPD, Trauma/Critical Illness, IP/SCI, Business Expenses).
- Demonstrated ability to adapt communication style and strategies to suit the needs of applicants, and previous Tele-Underwriting experience essential.
If you meet the criteria and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please contact Dominic Sheppard on +61 2 9240 6386