Our client is seeking an exceptional leaders to join a growing division within residential broker channel. The portfolio of broker referred residential loans has experienced significant growth and as a result we are looking for 2 Leaders that not only manage their team but will come in and influence, engage and up skill members of the team.
If successful you will be given an opportunity to take ownership and accountability, and drive performance and operational excellence, in a flexible working environment. This is a challenging role in a people focused, success driven environment which is ever changing.
You will be accountable for the delivery of the agreed service level standards and key performance measures for the team, for assessing and managing team performance, identifying training and development needs across the division and continuing to engage and motivate a high performing team that is integral to the ongoing success of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with internal & external stakeholders across including, Sales, Credit and settlements as well as our external broker network
- Ensure adherence to regulatory & compliance requirements changes that are made over the course of normal business
- Lead Inbound and Outbound broker support call centre management to ensure service Levels are met
- Coaching and development of team leaders / team members (subject to the seniority you are employed in) and the broader upskilling of team
- Application of Lending Policy balancing growth and risk
- Effective management of all stakeholders (both Internal and External)
- Process improvement to enable measurable productivity improvements
- Experience with Broker referred Residential home loans
- Proven sales and staff management, leadership experience within banking or financial services
- Ability to work well under pressure and client expectations
- Have a proven track record of being a successful leader
- Strong achievement drive and experience directing energy, stamina and engagement to your staff members
- Proven ability to drive process improvement
If you are comfortable working in a fast moving and changing environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial business acumen please apply now.