Leading Australian financial institution currently embarking on a ground breaking and unique initiative. They are a nimble organisation who are disrupting the status-quo.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, this position is responsible for development and execution of the product and service compliance program including regulatory, scheme and industry compliance within the Cards, Payments and Fraud service sectors.
- Maintain the compliance aspects of Risk and Compliance framework
- Monitoring of key controls including customer adherence to industry obligations
- Facilitate sharing of industry change information from regulators such as APRA, AUSTRAC, etc both internally and externally
- Identify short / longer term regulatory changes and conduct high level assessments
- Provide reporting on the compliance status of groups businesses
Skills and Experience
As the ideal candidate you are someone seasoned in Payments and Cards industry, with high energy and a genuine can-do attitude. You have the confidence and credibility to work with demanding internal and external stakeholders. You are proactive and have the confidence to engage with senior stakeholders. In addition to all this, you will be comfortable in a fluid environment in which change is constant and welcomed.
- Proven track record in a Product or Compliance role within banking / financial services
- Experience across Payments / Cards industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent stakeholder engagement from a senior level down
- Experience working with regulators – APRA, AUSTRAC, etc.
What’s on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join a very exciting and well respected financial services organisation and work alongside a supportive team in a positive environment.
- Autonomy to tailor the role
- Unique, long-term progression opportunities
Express interest today using the “Apply” link below, and call Ankit Patwa on 02 9240 6368 for a confidential discussion.