We are incredibly excited to be partnering with an organisation that is experiencing significant growth in the area of personal injury management across workers compensation. This is your chance to get your foot in the door with a company that truly values its employees through offering exceptional salaries and a culture of promoting from within.
Our client partners with organisations to support the health and well-being of workers by providing proactive and expert, end to end claims management. Our aim is to get employees back to work through facilitating recovery and return to work outcomes.
We are currently looking for specialists and those with leadership skills with experience in the workers compensation remit to register their interest for possible vacancies in the following positions:
- Case Managers
- Senior Case Managers
- Technical Manager
Your Skills and Experience
Our client is seeking people who have gained a wide range of skills from their work in the personal injury/workers Comp industry in an agent setting. If you have experience in other insurance, allied health or professional services areas we would like to hear from you too.
All candidates must have;
- A service-orientated approach to their work that is focused on the interests of workers and employers
- Effective communication traits accompanied by strong relationship building skills
- Knowledge of the relevant Victorian legislation and regulations is mandatory for some but desirable for other roles
What we can offer you
Our client values their people and support them to do their best work by investing in their professional development. They also provide career opportunities across Life, Superannuation and Workers Compensation accompanied by some great employee benefits, including:
- An achievement, Self -actualising, Humanistic and affiliative culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
- A corporate wellbeing program
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Competitive salary packages
If these opportunities are of interest please don’t hesitate to apply now or for a confidential discussion please call Sean Allan on 03 9602 9825 or e-mail email@example.com
Link in with me @ https://au.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion