Managing in excess of $50bn of Private Equity and Hedge Fund assets globally the firm are building out their Australian business. The firm are renowned as being one of the worlds most prolific alternative asset managers and have recently won significant mandates within the local market. Opportunities to work with firms such as this are extremely rare within Australia. The firm is of an A1 pedigree and will be looking for an A1 candidate.
As the third hire for the firm in Australia, this position will provide support to the Country Head & Institutional Client Service Manager. The individual will assist with the preparation of client presentations, diary/travel management, client service support and office administration. The ideal candidate will organised, detail-oriented, able to manage client functions and meet deadlines and comfortable liaising with offshore offices within a small local team.
- Preparation of client presentations
- Diary and travel management – domestic & international
- End-to-end organisation of 3-4 20 pax client events per year
- Assist in the planning, organisation of institutional sales events
- Client service – assist in client service requests and liaising with offshore offices
- Office management and CRM maintenance
- Ad hoc projects to ensure the smooth running of the Australian business
- Previous Office Management or Team / Sales Assistance experience
- Multi-tasking skills are crucial, managing multiple tasks across regulatory, travel bookings, presentation preparation and client requests
- Proactive hands on approach; working creatively and independently in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Preferably Financial Services industry experience
- Experience liaising with Institutional Clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, intermediate with Excel
What’s on Offer
Unique opportunity to be the # 3 hire for a global investment management business working in a broad role. Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Profusion on 02 9240 6375.