Our client is a well established boutique firm that offers holistic advice to their clients. Due to an internal promotion, our client is now seeking an experienced Paraplanner to support a small team of Advisers. Along with being provided ongoing professional development as a paraplanner, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
You will be responsible for supporting a small team of Advisers with developing strategies that meet their client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs. The role will entail helping the advisers manage clients, complete all implementation and research, and writing a range of strategies that meet the clients needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full support to a Financial Advisers
- Assist the Adviser’s by preparing SOA’s and related documentation
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Implement client recommendations from financial plan, limited advice and financial review documents.
- Maintain and track client portfolios utilising Xplan
- Arranging appointments for Adviser with existing clients
Skills and Experience required:
- 1-2years experience in the financial services industry
- RG 146 compliant
- Polished presentation
- Financial Planning software experience
- ability to building/maintaining client relationships desirable
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills from working with a team of very experience adviser in an environment where the client comes first.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information.