As a specialist provider of funds to the Australian retail market they have collected multiple wins for their pioneering products. They provide a niche range of funds that are well rated and have a strong performance record. The business has an excellent culture with inspirational and inclusive management. Opportunities within this firm do not present themselves often.
- Collate Morningstar Analytics
- Questionnaires, RFIs & RFPs
- Create and maintain RFPs for all flagship ETFs
- Collate bespoke RFPs for all wholesale, MDA, research and institutional prospects
- Collate analytics and other responses to information requests
- Update information in Institutional Databases as required
- Utilise the telephone for lead identification, follow-up activity, client profiling and setting up meetings
- Exceed the minimum sales activity standards which includes productive calls, meeting follow-ups and meetings booked
- Manage client service of large group of advisers and incoming client inquiries
- Manage and coordinate events, webinars, seminars and conferences relating to activities associated for the Adviser Services team
Key skills and attributes
- Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce, Economics or similar, with a strong aptitude in statistics/ financial mathematics
- 2 years+ of experience in the wealth management industry
- Experience with analytics software (Morningstar Direct, Mercer MPA or similar)
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Experience working within planned monthly sales activity targets
- Ability to analyse and discuss comprehensive portfolio applications, market research and economics.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Muneeza Ahmad on (02) 9240 6384 for more information.