An iconic investment manager spanning a variety of strategies they have an impressive leadership and core investment team.
As a Portfolio Analyst, you will work closely with the Senior Portfolio Manager to run a market leading product. Within this exceptional role, you will be required to execute investment decisions for the fund whilst also managing portfolio risk.
- Researching investment strategy & portfolio methodology
- Manager selection in Alternatives sector
- Building quantitative models for risk analysis and portfolio management
- Risk management of investment mandates
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years experience in the investment management, research or related field
- A degree in quantitative disciplines such as Economics, Quantitative Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Sciences
- Proficiency in computer programming languages such as R, Python or Excel/VBA
- A strong desire to succeed, be an integral part of a high performing team and have passion for driving innovation and performance in this industry
A great opportunity to work on a highly successful desk ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call Profusion and speak to Dave on 02 9240 6375 for more information.