A progressive organisation that has grown from strength to strength within the commercial property space. Making its’ mark nationally, this entrepreneurial property company provide first mortgage finance for the purchase, equity release and re-finance of standard commercial property including shops, offices, industrial units and professional suites.
- Liaise with brokers/3rd parties and clients via phone and email
- Follow up on outstanding documents
- Loan file administration pre-settlement
- Compliance with relevant legislation & regulatory requirements
- Post-approval borrower & finance broker liaison
- Ongoing data management (including spreadsheet management)
You should have
- Experience with credit underwriting/assessment and loan application processing
- Willingness to assist and collaborate with other team members as required
- Absolute attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external clients
- Commitment to providing a high level of customer service to borrowers and finance brokers
- Comfortable in dealing with other professionals (mainly lawyers & loan servicer)
And as a result
You will work with an organisation that consistently experiences growth through strategic innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and be mentored by the best in the business.
For a confidential conversation, please phone Ankit Patwa on  9240 6368 or to apply, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply” below.