Our client is a global banking and wealth management giant who offers international brand recognition and a reputation for offering high levels of personalised services leveraging local and global insights, opportunity and support. The business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative distribution channels.
Based in Adelaide CBD, you will be responsible for significantly improving financial planners by working with Branch Managers, Relationship Managers, and Bankers to provide superior coaching support to the wealth management team in your location.
• Support staff in improving client satisfaction and sales quality
• Provide outstanding local leadership and drive continual transformation to lift the client experience and Financial Planners efficiency
The individual who will be successful in this role will be an ambitious and self-motivated leader, who will have a genuine passion for coaching and developing their team to provide an outstanding client experience. This role will interest those who enjoy the opportunities that come from building a professional values- based financial planning business that is truly focused on their client’s best interests.
• A relevant tertiary qualification and minimum Diploma in Financial Planning
• Previous experience in a leadership role, ideally in banking distribution
• Strong coaching & influencing skills that inspire/motivate professional planners
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860