This company is committed to making a better future for both their customers, staff and being experts in their field. This company aims to provide staff with a balanced lifestyle, provide genuine opportunities for career progression and comprehensive approach to personal development.
You will lead a team of the highest quality planners and support staff whose objective is to delight their customers with high quality, compliant financial advice, ensuring targets are achieved. You will be responsible for executing a strategy to succeed, reinforcing a culture of customer focus throughout the group.
Demonstrated experience should include a proven track record in sales and operations management with significant experience in the financial services industry. You will utilise your executive disposition and exceptional people and relationship management skills to lead your team. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, benefits and bonus potential, great working relationships and opportunities to excel in a progressive environment.
- Understanding of the Financial Planning regulatory environment and the requirements to monitor and supervise in accordance with industry requirements
- Strong and proven leadership ability in a Financial Planning business
- A proven track record in Adviser management
- Tertiary qualifications in economics, commerce, accounting, finance, business, or related discipline
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning / RG146 accredited
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Chris Gordon on (02) 9240 6366 for more information.