A leading Asset Manager. They deliver an innovative, professional service and are committed to the continual growth and development of their internal talent.
- Establish, develop and deepen strong relationships with the Investment teams, Distribution and all other key stakeholders
- Proactively work with the business to understand and contribute to the business needs and performance through providing exceptional service delivery and leading the end-to-end product development process delivering on new product initiatives whilst being aware of impacts on all stakeholders
- Work closely with the Head of Product to understand and prioritise product initiatives for the business
- Contribute to the team and the broader business by fostering a culture of collaboration and by being seen as a specialist in your field with extensive external and internal market knowledge
- Technical investment knowledge with a passion to learn more
- Superior stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Strong project management and influencing skills
- Demonstrated strategic capability; the ability to form tangible and commercial views and ideas from a variety of sources including but not limited to your established network, existing experience and knowledge, interpreting requirements from the business and astute financial analysis
- Ideally, you will have strong product experience across a variety of asset classes
- A strong desire to succeed, be an integral part of a high performing team and have passion about driving innovation and performance in this industry
- Excellent analysis skills with a preference for good financial analysis capability
- Tertiary qualifications with industry-specific postgraduate qualifications preferable
Apply using the “Apply Now” link below or for a confidential discussion, contact Profusion Executive Management on 9240 6375.