Our client is a specialist provider of life insurance to affinity partners, superannuation trustees and employers. Their global presence in more than 40 countries gives us the scale and experience to be a valued and trusted partner in business.
Their expertise is in designing and delivering insurance solutions to meet the specific needs of Australians. They deliver an innovative, professional service and are committed to the continual growth and development of their internal talent.
The responsibility of a Retail Product Manager is to drive the direction and develop opportunities to develop and grow the Retail Insurance business. To evaluate, assess and develop new products, technologies, processes and services for target customer segments and distribution channels.
- Own the delivery of various Product items (e.g. PDS, business testing, product training, risk researcher relationship etc) within the Life product team
- Product lead for managing product enquiries, managing post-implementation release items
- Partner closely with other teams and broader stakeholders to develop and implement insurance related initiatives
- Working closely with the Senior Product Manager and having responsibility for product process development & testing.
- Recommend and negotiate appropriate enhancements to the terms and conditions offered across product range
- Ensure that Insurance Management Framework is up to date, complying and approved by the Board
- Monitoring and regularly reporting product profitability to relevant individuals within the Australian business, regionally and internationally
- Make recommendations for appropriate changes to insurance policies, PDS and procedures
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong technical product and project management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of life insurance business distributed via financial advisers.
- Ability to think strategically in setting strategy for product, process, and technology development
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong customer focus
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then forward your resume using the ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.