My client is one of Australia’s oldest mutual Financial Services organisations that provides a broad range of services to almost one million Australians. Due to an exciting period of growth and transformation, a new role for an aspiring Product Manager has been created in the banking division of this renowned financial services organisation.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager within the banking arm of a Financial Services leader during a time of major growth and transformation. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of banking products and profile initiatives to support the business’ customer growth and commercial aspirations. This role is also involved in broader business projects and decision-making and is a key influencer in pricing committees.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop new products and product enhancements to meet the current and future needs of customers
- Demonstrate innovation and flexibility in banking product design and deliver new products and enhancements in a timely manner
- Management of existing product suite including pricing, proposition and fulfilments
- Evaluate all products for commercial and strategic fit
- Recommend and implement initiatives to improve the profitability of the overall product suite.
Ideally an up and coming Product specialist, possibly a Graduate with a couple of years’ experience who really wants to grow and learn in the role:
- Min of 2 years’ experience in a product role in Financial Services, perhaps as a Product Analyst, ideally in retail banking.
- Strong understanding of banking and the regulatory environment
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Tertiary degree qualification in Business, Commerce, Finance or similar
What’s On Offer:
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected organisation to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion