World Leader in Financial Services. This organisation is known for being one of the Country’s best places to work.
This role is responsible for the resolution of level 1 business system issues. This role would suit you if you have level 1 Application Support experience, within a Wealth/Investment Management environment, with strong business-facing communications and an appetite to learn.
Historically, this team has been the ideal platform for career progression within this top tier organisation.
- Incident/problem ticket resolutions of business system issues.
- Work closely with IT Production Support team to communicate escalations.
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing processes.
- Communication to the various business stakeholders to set expectation of problem resolution.
- Ensure all outages are recorded and followup with root cause analysis with various teams (internal and external vendors), actively chasing incident/problem ticket resolutions with counterparts locally and regionally.
- Business Continuity Management tests bi-annually for Australian-specific applications.
Skills and Experience
You will have several years’ experience in Support position and you’ll have an understanding of investment management operations including front, middle or back-office operations (settlements, trade lifecycle etc). Financial Services industry experience is mandatory.
This, together with your customer focus, your ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment will see you thrive here. You will be sharp, enthusiastic with a flexible nature.
You will have working knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
- Experience supporting investment business systems and applications at level 1 (apps support, product support etc)
- Investments Management experience (front, middle or back office) with an understanding of the trade lifecycle.
- Strong Customer/Client facing communication skills
- Previous support experience of middle and back office applications including SWIFT, Smartco, Hiport, Bloomberg, Charles River, Fiserv Tradeflow, Asset Arena, or TCS Bancs.
- Self starter with an ambition to progress
- Flexible approach and a strong work ethic.
What’s on offer
This role will be a real career changer for the right person as well as offer you generous performance based bonuses, training and development opportunities and a genuine work-life balance.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application.