Leading Australian financial institution currently embarking on a ground breaking and unique initiative. They are a nimble organisation who are disrupting the status-quo.
Reporting to the Program Director, as the ideal candidate you are someone seasoned, with high energy and a genuine can-do attitude. You have the confidence and credibility to work with stakeholders. For example, you may co-facilitate workshops with a PM or run a high level training session on something basic for new starters. You are proactive and have the confidence to engage outside of the Project/Program. In addition to all this, you will be comfortable in a fluid environment in which defined processes are not yet in place.
- Create and maintain project schedules across 3 or 4 streams (with the PMs)
- Maintain risk & issues & dependency registers
- Take actions & informal minutes at project meetings
- Take minutes at steering committee and working group meetings
- Assist with Steer co and Board paper preparation
- Facilitate payment of invoices & assist with project budgets & re-forecasting
- Project status reporting
- Assist with on-boarding & coaching staff as required
- Facilitate workshops with PMs/PD
- Develop presentations for PMs as required
- Liaise with variety of business stakeholders as required
- Help ensure the smooth running of the office i.e, ordering office supplies
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in Project Coordinator with at least 2/3 years experience
- Experience across Banking and Financial services
- Excellent stakeholder engagement from a senior level down
What’s on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join a very exciting program of work at it’s inception, and work alongside a supportive team in a positive environment.
- Contract with potential to convert to perm
- Unique, long-term program of work
Express interest today using the “Apply” link below, and call Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380 for a confidential discussion.