A prestigious insurance organisation who are going through unprecedented growth. Their ethos is to put the customer at the centre of everything they do.
The aim of the project is to review the national claims systems and processes to transform the client experience and implement a best of breed offering.
- Lead a team of 5 stream leads.
- Accountable for delivery
- Manage budget and project plan
- Manage governance (status updates, steer co packs etc.)
Skills & Experience
- One of either Allied Health, Personal Injury, or Claims Transformation
- 2+ years project management experience
- 5+ years leadership experience
What’s on Offer
- 24 month program of work
- Customer centric focus
- Great work-life balance
- A collaborative and welcoming culture
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume.