My client is Global Leading Fund Manager that needs no introduction. Their ongoing success story continues to create outstanding internal promotions for their talented employees and as a result, they have a new opportunity for an aspiring professional to join their highly talented Investment Operations team.
Your primary task will be to ensure that portfolio holdings, market values, liquidity, and overdraft positions are accurate. You will also need to investigate and resolve any exceptions in an efficient manner. Other responsibilities include ensuring potential and actual overdraft positions are rectified immediately and escalated to management. Administer daily reports; including portfolio evaluations, cash forecasts, reporting to separate accounts, and other customised reporting. There will also be opportunities to participate in special projects to gain exposure to different roles and aspects of our business.
To be successful in this role you will require a Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience. You will also have:
- 2+ years of experience in Corporate Actions or Middle Office and ideally pursuing professional qualifications such as the CFA
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and a strong working knowledge of computer applications
- A proven ability to analyse independently
- A demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external clients, including solid verbal communication skills to interact with portfolio managers, traders, and internal clients
What’s On Offer:
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Global Fund Manager to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion