MetLife are a leading provider of life insurance and retirement solutions, partnering with employers and super funds to help more Australians create a lifestyle they love.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an organisation that is now entering an exciting period of growth and transformation that will change the way Australians experience life insurance. We are excited to be entering the Retail market with a strong new product offering and are seeking ambitious, motivated and agile individuals to join our growing team and play a fundamental role in the delivery and achievement of this product.
The Regional Underwriting Manager’s role is primarily responsible for managing the relationship between MetLife’s underwriting team and there adviser/distribution network, you will be the face of the retail launch highlighting MetLife’s innovative new product offering.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all external stakeholders covering financial advisors, re-insurers, service providers, trustees etc
- Contribute underwriting knowledge to the development of new products and features
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the underwriting team
- Ensure strong Underwriting standards and principles to ensure profitable risks are accepted
Skills and Experience
- You will possess extensive experience underwriting across all product types (Life, TPD, trauma, Income Protection)
- Be able to demonstrate strong expertise in the retail life insurance industry with strong relationships within the industry
- Ability to coach and mentor across the Retail operations team demonstrating exceptional presentation skills
- ALUCA membership would be looked upon highly
What’s on Offer
This is your chance to be part of the launch of a brand new retail product offering into the market with an international life insurer. MetLife promote work life balance for all employees, offer great employee benefits and a salary offering that is highly competitive in the market.
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Sean Allan on 03 9602 9825
Please note that all third party applications will be referred to the retained consultant at Profusion for consideration.
Link in with me @ https://au.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion