Profusion Group have an amazing opportunity for Rehabilitation Professionals to move into the Financial Services industry.
This particular client boasts an excellent company culture with a forward thinking approach. As a result of their growth and success, they require the assistance of Rehabilitation Professional to join as a Rehabilitation Consultant across their Life Insurance Portfolio.
You will be responsible for supporting the claims operational team across both Retail/Group and Life by providing and monitoring rehabilitation services, support, advice and training to improve the claims experience for customers, in line with clients claims guidelines and philosophy.
Skills and Experience
- To engage internal and external stakeholders during the claims and rehabilitation process
- Build effective working relationships and networks with Claims teams, sales, reinsurers etc
- Ensure consistent, quality rehabilitation decisions
- Meet return to work targets
- Maintain claims ratio within budget
- Provide technical advice and guidance to the claims team in regards to rehabilitation issues affecting claims management
More about you:
- Minimum 3 years rehabilitation experience in case management
- Bachelors degree in allied health
- Exceptional communicator both verbal and written
What’s on offer
This leading Insurer can offer a great work – life balance, you low caseloads, exceptional support from administration, technical team, rehab teams and fantastic management.
This is a great opportunity to move further in your career in rehabilitation as well as learn more about life insurance as an industry. If successful you will join a highly qualified and collaborative team.
Should you choose to make the switch, please do give me a call as it would be great to hear from you and discuss.
Dominic Sheppard – 02 9240 6386
Welcome to connect with Dominic on LinkedIn too.