With an exceptional brand and a history of delivering outcomes for investors this business has continued to move from strength to strength. With a significant product set across asset classes – The vast majority of their funds are above their respective benchmarks. They are certainly an Employer of Choice and worthy of attracting the markets top talent.
In this role you will be responsible for working closely with the Head of Research Relationships to manage the product approval process with the Research Houses and position the product set with the consulting arms in order to gain model portfolio inclusions.
This role will play a support role to the Head of Research, you will take operational responsibility for the review process ensuring that the client services teams have completed the various documentation as required. Given the sheer breadth of product you will also be required to run your own reviews when you are ready.
- Oversight of RFI requests for the whole business
- Ensure the ratings calendar is up to date
- Run selected research reviews
- Continue to understand the product set and ensure knowledge of the funds and trading strategies etc is up to date
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Proven sales/client relationship skills
- A+ presentation
- Degree qualified
- Ability to work autonomously
- circa 5-10 years experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team renowned for their exceptional products and continual innovation.
Please apply now or call Ashton Bilbie on 02 9240 6370 for a confidential discussion