About the role
This newly created role will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your relationship management, event management & communication skills, as well as providing you with a challenging and rewarding role within a forward thinking business.
This role will have responsibility for two key support functions including management of our client engagement capabilities and providing support to our Human Capital/ Coaching business.
Your daily responsibilities will be varied and will incorporate (but not be limited to) the following tasks:
- Managing and coordinating the Key Account meetings
- Maintaining the Key Account budget and spend allocation
- Coordinating client events
- Owning the Preferred Supplier Agreement (PSA) process
- Development of client proposals and marketing documents
The successful candidate would have the following key skills and experience:
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and an eye for the details
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, coupled with strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of the broader Team
- Proven experience using Microsoft Office Packages especially PowerPoint and Excel
If you are looking for your next exciting career opportunity with a rewarding team environment; then we want to hear from you today.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Cholena Orr on 0418789877 for more information.