A large global Wealth and Investment management financial services company currently going through some large project transformations.
Sitting on a Digital portfolio that is both innovative and ambitious, this is arguably the most exciting area of the market currently.
You will be joining a mature agile team who are executing there own style of Scrum Agile and need a Scrum Master to manage all agile ceremonies and help remove road blocks. You will be the first Scrum master to join the company.
This is an ideal role for an experienced Scrum Master who has exposure to Mobile/digital applications and comes from a Financial Services background.
Skills and Experience:
- Servant leader.
- Anticipate and remove the blocks. that might stop delivery.
- Help ensure consistency.
- Encourage ‘best practice’.
- Work closely with multiple teams (dev, CX, product etc.)
- Organising work in JIRA and maintain strong reporting lines to the business
You will have:
- Agile certification: CSM / SA / SPC / SAFe
- 2+ years Scrum Master experience
- Banking and financial services experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Digital experience (Online, mobile or tablet)
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised