My client, a boutique chartered accountant practice, provide a range of products and services to the north-west Melbourne community. The firm was founded just over 25 years ago by two partners and has since grown to over 45 employees. Based in the north-west, this firm is only a 20-minute drive to the CBD.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage a portfolio of clients and to service their business services accounting needs (e.g. preparing financial accounts and income tax returns). Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, including clients calls/meetings and attending networking events; and
- Working autonomously to review your own work and also review the work performed by graduates.
Skills & Experience
To successfully secure this role, you will have:
- 5 + years’ experience within an Australian Public Practice;
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree and either be CA or CPA Qualified;
- Experience in working for a mid-sized firm is preferred;
- Ideally, have experience in using APS;
- Be an ambitious and dynamic person who’s able to work in a fast-paced office; and
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
What’s on Offer
My client values workplace flexibility and are open to discussions around what you need to manage your work-life balance. They’re a dynamic firm which works with their employees to help shape their career pathways. Their office has a family business culture and keeping their employees happy and involved is a high focus of the partners.
If you fit the above skills and requirements then please apply now or contact
Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/