Senior Automation Tester needed for revolutionary bleeding edge (never been done before) equities settlements initiative. 6 month min contract. $750pd + gst. Apply Now!
Profusion’s rapidly expanding Institutional Banking client is a real disrupter in the finance space.
Our client requires an excellent Senior Automation Tester to work on a wide variety of exciting new implementation projects.
Working in a collaborative, dynamic environment within a leading Institutional Bank, you will find that the environment is flexible and extremely agile, your ideas and initiatives will be counted and implemented.
In this role you will create and maintain an extensive suite of automation test artefacts written in Cucumber (feature files) for test specifications, and Java for text fixture code, to be executed via a data driven test automation framework currently under development. Also you will configure Bamboo jobs and related scripts for over-all test scenario orchestration, scheduling and results reporting for automated test runs, for multiple target environments.
Skills & Experience
• Developed extensive, re-useable Automated Test suites, utilising a BDD approach using common test frameworks, such as Cucumber or similar etc. Ideally for Linux based target environments, with an emphasis on testing of server-side / back-end, message driven systems
• Core Java programming background – experience developing automated test framework components ideally, familiar with asynchronous event handling, object oriented programming principles and common patterns etc
• General Linux / bash / shell (or similar) scripting
• XML – basic knowledge of XML schema’s, XML message parsing
• SQL query writing / basic database skills
• In depth experience in System and System Integration Testing
• Ability to work within an agile team using Scum methodologies
• Experience working within a CI/CD environment
• Ability to solve problems independently in a timely manner
• Delivery focussed – demonstrated track record of seeing projects through to completion, whatever challenges arise
• Strong communication & collaboration skills, both written and verbal
• Attention to detail
• Finance / exchange systems – knowledge of cash equity markets post trade processes (clearing, settlement) and systems highly regarded
• General knowledge of cash equities / capital markets
• Experience using the Atlassian product stack (GIT, JIRA, Bamboo)
• Experience with other programming languages (eg C#/.NET) and operating systems (eg Windows)
What’s on Offer
This exciting daily rate 6 month contract will provide excellent career growth opportunities on exciting cutting edge technologies.
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact Dave Marshall at Profusion Group on 02 9240 6382 for an immediate conversation.
(Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted https://au.linkedin.com/in/davidjmarshall )