A leading financial services organisation, aiming to continuously provide superior products and services to its clients.
Our client requires a Senior Business Analyst to assist in the continuous improvement of a policy admin process within operations for an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract. This position is highly guaranteed depending on performance to move into a full time permanent position after the initial.
- Own business requirements / features;
- Identify potential risks and issues and document effectively;
- Liaise with business stakeholders from various levels of seniority;
- Adapt to internal business methodologies, processes and culture.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years business analyst experience;
- Strong knowledge of BA methodologies and related technology;
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders and communicate effectively;
- Lean 6 sigma / process improvement / continuous improvement experience;
- Policy admin experience beneficial;
- Life insurance experience beneficial.
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading brand on a large scale business improvement program with the chance to move into a permanent position, with a marketing leading insurance company.
Click on the ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ button or contact Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380