Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD in the Wealth management space.
A Senior/Business Analyst with extensive Equities experience is needed for an 18 month transition project. The project will be run within an Agile delivery environment to elaborate the overall experience of our customers across multiple channels.
The role is business aligned with core duties being:
• Work with the Product Owner to manage the backlog
• Workshop with the business to discover requirements
• Develop and socialise migration strategy
• Work with multiple vendors
Skills & Experience
• 5 – 7 years of BA experience
• Equities settlements (CHESS) / Transitions
• Experience working in ambiguous projects environments.
• Comfort with a fast-paced environment
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working.
• 12 month fixed term contract with the expectation of extension or moving into a permanent position
• Highly regarded leadership
• Fast-paced working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.