Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD, in the Wealth management space, on a remediation project for Financial Advice.
A Senior Business Analyst with extensive financial advice experience is needed for a 12 month minimum project. The position will be to support a critical business project that is driving process improvement and remediation within financial planning. You will be working closely alongside a Project Manager to understand business impacts and seek areas of improvement with the end goal being to improve customer experience.
The role is business aligned with core duties being:
• Gathering and eliciting business requirements
• Designing and defining the target operating model
• Gap analysis – identifying gaps in implementation plans
• Engaging with stakeholders, running workshops and documenting impacts
Skills & Experience
• 5 – 7 years of BA experience
• Financial advice or superannuation knowledge
• Experience working in ambiguous projects environments
• Comfort with a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical skills for both the business and technology solutions
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working, on large challenging projects within financial advice.
• 12 month fixed term contract with the expectation of extension or moving into a permanent position
• Highly regarded leadership
• Fast-paced working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.