A tier 1 Australian insurance institution based in the Sydney CBD working on a large target operating model revamp.
This Agile program’s goal is to ensure the business remains compliant and at the same time optimise the insurance business. It is composed of 2 parts: claims & disputes; and policy.
Changes to the business will include but are not limited to Operating Model shifts; increase in the effectiveness and depth of claims capability; wholesale updates to regulatory reporting capability; changes to premium calculation.
The role is business aligned, end to end, and strategic.
• Work with the Product Owner to manage the backlog
• Workshop with the business to discover requirements
• Operating Model redesign
• Interface with IT for any system changes
Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of BA experience
• Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) process mapping experience
• 3+ years Insurance experience.
• Comfort with a fast-paced environment
• Collaborative and relational approach
• Agile experience on a system development project an advantage
• ARIS or Holocentric experience also desirable
What’s on Offer
This prestigious organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working.
• 6 month contract with the expectation of extension
• Highly regarded leadership
• Fast-paced, collaborative working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please contact Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380 for general inquiries