A tier 1 Australian insurance institution based in the Sydney CBD working on a large Insurance Transformation program, specifically looking at claims.
This Agile program’s goal is to ensure the business continues to improve there claims process. This contract runs until the end of February and they need someone immediately.
Changes to the business will include but are not limited to Operating Model shifts and increase in the effectiveness and depth of claims capability.
The role is business aligned, end to end, and strategic.
• Work with the Senior stakeholders to identify issues and risks
• Workshop with the business to discover requirements
• Process Mapping the “As-Is” and “To-Be” processes
• Interface with IT for any system changes
Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of Business Analyst
• Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) process mapping experience – 1+ year
• Strong financial service background, ideally insurance (claims)
• Experience with data projects
• Agile experience on a system development project an advantage
• ARIS or Holocentric experience also desirable
What’s on Offer
This prestigious organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working.
• Contract until the end of February to get over the holiday period on high market rates
• Highly regarded leadership
• Fast-paced, collaborative working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please contact Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380 for general inquiries