Leading financial institution with local and international reach. Specifically working within the retail banking arm.
A Senior Business Analyst is needed at the initiation stage of a large Risk and Compliance program. You will be the interface between the business and IT and will be expected to go out in to the business, develop and maintain relationships, influence stakeholders, and sell in the benefits of the project.
This project follows Agile so strong practical knowledge of Agile is a must along side strong Regulatory, Compliance and Risk experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Duties spanning full project lifecycle:
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Gather and record requirements / Write User Stories
- Act as conduit between business and IT
Skills & Experience
- Senior Business Analyst 4+ years
- 2+ years of Regulatory, Compliance and Risk experience
- Working closely with APRA / ASIC or other regulators
- Agile experience (user stories / acceptance criteria)
- Retail Banking domain knowledge
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through some large reviews and transformations. This is a multiyear program.
- Generous bonus potential
- High energy environment
Express interest today using the “Apply Now” link below, and call Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380 for a confidential discussion.