Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a large transformation program that is projected to run for multiple years.
A Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master with extensive Agile experience is needed for a long term initiative. They will be responsible for the revamp of the Target Operating Model over multiple streams as they look to input a new solution.
The role is business aligned with core duties being:
• Leading daily Scrums
• Workshop with the business to discover user stories
• Develop the new target operating model
• Work with multiple vendors to help drive delivery
• Bridge the gap between the Business and IT
Skills & Experience
• 5 – 7 years of BA experience
• Certified Scrum Master or extensive knowledge around Scrum and experience of running Agile ceremonies
• Leading the creation or revamp of a target operating model
• Experience working in ambiguous projects environments driving delivery
• Banking or Financial services experience
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through some large transformations.
• 6 month contract with a high chance of extension
• Long term contracting opportunity
• Fast-paced working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.