Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a Superannuation project.
A Senior Business Analyst with end to end project experience is needed with extensive Waterfall experience. This Senior Business Analyst will come from a strong financial services background. They will be responsible for leading the analysis on two different streams (one being Superannuation), and drive successful delivery. Your extensive Superannuation product knowledge will be utilized to understand new features and pricing structures.
The role is business aligned with core duties being:
• Gathering and elicitation business requirements
• Running workshops / process mapping
• Drive successful project delivery
• Bridge the gap between the Business and IT
Skills & Experience
• 4 – 7 years of BA experience
• Previous end to end project delivery experience
• Superannuation experience
• Extensive knowledge around Accumulated, Income and TRIS (Transition to retirement income streams) funds
• Detailed knowledge around features and pricing of Super products
• Lean Six Sigma qualification / experience beneficial
• Degree Qualified Mandatory
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through some large reviews of current systems and process improvement models.
• 6 month contract with a high chance of extension
• Long term contracting opportunity
• Fast-paced working environment with good work life balance
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.