A prestigious Australian wealth manager with a national presence.
Your mandate will be to ensure business readiness for the implementation of a new HR platform. Naturally, your key stakeholders will be HR, however ultimately the entire organisation will be impacted.
- Quickly formulate a high level change strategy
- Author impact plans and readiness assessments.
- Plan, create, coordinate and execute training and comms.
- Support post-implementation, and benefits realisation.
Skills & Experience
- 4 to 7 years of change experience
- Recent delivery of technology change
- Financial Services experience
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to join a prestigious financial services brand
- It is an autonomous role that you can make your own
- High performance culture
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume.