The Advisers focus on providing advice while having all administration and paraplanning duties taken care of for you.
Spend your days in front of clients while having all the support and assistance you need to grow within your new role. Advice processes are well established and efficient so you can focus on what you do best – seeing clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide service and advice in order to retain and grow the client base
- Provide tailored financial advice to a range of clients by developing strategies and plans that meet each clients needs
- Providing annual reviews for existing clients
- Meet and exceed KPI’s relating to revenue and retention
Your Skills and Experience:
- Completed ADFP and degree, preferably CFP
- 3-4 years+ experience as a financial planner
- Strong technical skills and sales background
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work productively within a structured environment
If you are an adviser who likes to see lots of clients, and can work effectively and productively in a structured environment, this could be the role for you.
Express your interest using the ‘Apply Now’ link below or contact Chris Gordon on 02 9240 6366 for a confidential discussion.