One of Australia’ largest Industry Super Funds, which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one of the most dynamic and diverse groups in their operating space, having a major Australian presence.
Providing advice to internally referred, qualified individuals. The focus is on providing exceptional quality in terms of advice and service.
There is full support provided, along with strong leadership and buy-in from the wider group.
- Provide service and advice in order to retain and grow the client base
- Provide tailored financial advice to a range of clients by developing strategies and plans that meet each client’s needs
- Providing annual reviews for existing clients
- Meet and exceed KPI’s relating to revenue and retention
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be a professional adviser, who is passionate about delivering quality outcomes to clients, who is commercially minded and is success orientated.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a financial planner
- Tertiary Qualification and minimum ADFP and Business related Degree or CFP preferred
- Ability to build internal referral relationships
What’s On Offer?
This is an outstanding opportunity with a highly respected Institution in the Financial Advice industry to take on an autonomous role that has a market leading base/bonus structure as well as a positive work life balance. Playing an integral part in the future of the financial advice industry, you will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860