A large organisation which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one of the most dynamic and diverse groups in their operating space, having a major Australian presence.
Our client is looking for a senior financial adviser to join an experienced team in servicing a strong, well-established member base. You will be responsible for providing face – face advice and services to members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain and follow up a strong loyal client base
- Providing appropriate advice to new clients
- Accurately assessing client’s needs, objectives & risk tolerance
- Present at member seminars
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience within the financial planning industry
- Relevant university degree
- Completed or completing CFP
- Financial planning software experience
- 3 years’+ experience in a Financial Planning role and ideally a prior background in paraplanning/strong technical skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Chris Gordon on (02) 9240 6366 for more information.