We believe it would suit an adviser who is looking to move away from a product focus and into an environment where the quality of advice is the focus, but where a commercial attitude is recognised and rewarded appropriately.
Providing advice to internally referred, qualified individuals. The focus is on providing exceptional quality in terms of advice and service.
There is full support provided, along with strong leadership and buy in from the wider group.
- Provide service and advice in order to retain and grow the client base
- Provide tailored financial advice to a range of clients by developing strategies and plans that meet each clients needs
- Providing annual reviews for existing clients
- Meet and exceed KPI’s relating to revenue and retention
- Ensuring advisory standards, process and controls are adhered to
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be a professional adviser, who is passionate about delivering quality outcomes to clients, who is commercially minded and is success orientated. Also:
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a financial planner
- Tertiary Qualification and minimum ADFP and Business related Degree or CFP preferred
- Ability to build internal referral relationships
- Strong track record of success as an adviser
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Chris Gordon on 02 9240 6366