Our client is one of Australia’s leading banks with a prominent Private Banking division. Their vision is to dominate the High Net Worth (HNW) market in Australia.
The Lending Analyst role is to provide end to end lending support to the Private Bankers to service the lending needs of the HNW client portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Discuss lending requests with Private Banker and Credit officers.
- Provide support to Bankers regarding credit policy, deal structure, including identifying potential improvements to the structure / pricing proposed to client.
- Complete credit analysis and interpretation of financial statements to determine servicing capability.
- Write lending request and enter into an appropriate system.
- Rework deal as required after review by Banker / Credit Managers
- Communicate with internal partners – Banker / Credit as required throughout deal writing process.
- Communicate with external partners – Clients / Accountants / Solicitors as required throughout deal writing process.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of Business and Consumer Lending Products, Securities and Policy
- Understanding of Business and Consumer Lending process and procedures
- Experience in understanding, analysing and writing complex lending deals working with self-employed and trusts
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ideally, tertiary qualified
- Experience in sales and customer service roles in financial/banking services would be desirable
You will have the:
- Ability to structure lending proposals
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial statements, tax returns
- Ability to understand legal structures and documentation, e.g. mortgages, guarantees, terms and conditions
What’s on Offer
These roles are critical to enabling our Private Bankers to achieve their business goals to retain and grow new and existing valuable client relationships.
If successful in this role you will be working with one of the best Private Banking divisions in the country and have great exposure to working with complex deals and a highly supportive team.
If you fit the above skills and requirements then please apply now or contact Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/