An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Network Administrator with this revered Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
A Tier 2 Network Administration position, this role is responsible for the maintenance, support and development of network infrastructure, providing BAU Support, including LAN, WAN, server infrastructure – NOC environment.
- Provide intermediate level telecom network services, to a large enterprise network.
- Identifies performance issues and interprets trends (e.g., traces of network traffic).
- Writes documentation, including policies and procedures.
- Creates network design diagrams.
The ideal person will have strong experience in supporting Telecom Network Infrastructure in a NOC environment. You will provide technical expertise and assistance during the network design and build phases. You will work both Saturday and Sundays, with one week day either side. This is a 3 day on, 4 day off shift arrangement.
Your secondary responsibility will be Systems/Server support, working in a small but growing collaborative team.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Enterprise experience, ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- CCNA, CCNP or CCIE qualified
- Extensive experience in a Tier 2 Network Administration role.
- Strong LAN, WAN management experience.
- Experience in a NOC environment essential.
- Experience administering firewalls, Cisco/Brocade switches and routers.
- General network management experience including DNS, DHCP, VPN.
- Experience with Skype for Business highly regarded.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
- Unix (Linux) and web server experience is well regarded
- Virtualisation knowledge (VMware preferred)
- Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This growing organisation has won accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees through flexible work initiatives and a real team-focused culture.
Apply Now to Jonny Jameson (02 9240 6351) for an immediate interview via the link below