An exclusive private client wealth manager with high-end offices based in Melbourne CBD. Our client is renowned for their fantastic corporate culture and a strong focus on their people. Along with being provided ongoing professional development, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
Supporting the Private Wealth Management team, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting a team of Private Client Adviser’s
• Assist with on boarding of new clients
• Assist in the development of complex strategies
• Assisting Advisers with portfolio and cash flow modeling
Skills and Experience
- 2 years + Paraplanning experience
- Good understanding of the advice process and experience within superannuation or a financial planning practice
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Positive can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
What’s On Offer?
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected private management firm to take on an autonomous role that has a positive work-life balance. You will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860