Our client is renowned for their fantastic corporate culture and a strong focus on their people. Along with being provided ongoing professional development, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
As part of a national pool of Paraplanners, you will provide support and assistance to Financial Planners and assist them in developing strategies that meet their client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working within a team environment, providing tailored financial advice to a range of individual clients by developing high-quality financial strategies and plan documents
- Participating in member interviews with Financial Planners and assist with complex tasks where required
- Assisting with building and maintaining relationships with the Company and their clients
- Responding to technical client queries and following up outstanding matters
- Ensuring Financial Planners are supported in daily activities by providing ad-hoc support
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of, and compliance with, the licensing and professional standards
Key Skills and Experience
- 2 years + Paraplanning experience
- RG146 compliant and a commitment to further study, however, ADFP qualification would be an advantage
- Good understanding of the advice process and experience within superannuation or a financial planning practice
- Exposure to Coin software advantageous
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Positive can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your technical skills towards becoming a Financial Planner while being part of a collaborative and supportive environment.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Stephen Kelly on (03) 9602 9860 for more information.