A tier 1 Banking & Financial Services institution well-known across the country and the globe.
Operating within a program made up of 12 streams, you will be responsible for the delivery of both ‘Customer Due Diligence’ and ‘Client Exit Process’. You will report through to the COO, and given the ever increasing regulatory scrutiny across banking and financial services, the effective delivery of these projects is crucial to the success of the organisation
- Project governance: status reporting, steer co reporting, budget tracking etc.
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies
- Deliver to time, budget and quality
- Influence at a senior level
Skills & Experience
- Senior Project Manager with 5+ years experience
- Experience working in a large scale enterprise environment
- Banking & Financial Services experience
- Ideally: exposure to financial crime / customer due diligence
- PM qualification preferred
What’s on Offer
This prestigious organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working.
• 12 month initial contract
• Opportunity to build expertise in one of the hottest areas in the market
Click on the ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ button or contact Sam Holliday