Leading financial institution in Sydney is currently embarking on a ground breaking imitative within the market. They are known to be leaders with innovation in the financial services industry.
The projects require someone who is delivery focused and has a strong PM tool-kit and the ability to engage senior stakeholders. This will also involve working closely with a variety of stakeholders and will therefore require someone who is able to successfully navigate the business.
This will be a business focussed role, so will require someone who is able to effectively drive the projects and see where the risks lie, but also where the value & benefits can be added.
In terms of industry, it will be expected that the candidate will have experience across Banking and Financial services.
- Have end-end accountability for a particular stream
- Manage and direct integration of all appropriate functions
- Liaising with high level stakeholders including Product Management,IT Directors, Risk, 3rd party vendors Operations Managers & wider project team
- Manage schedule, costs and delivery completion
- Ensure that the change management & communications functions are in alignment
- Follow the internal methodology
Skills and Experience
- You will have a proven track record in Project Management with at least 6 years as a PM
- Proven PM experience, across Banking and Financial
- Excellent stakeholder engagement from a senior level all the way through
- Have worked in a structured project environment following a set methodology/ies
Whats on Offer
Exciting greenfield opportunity at a top tiered financial services company.
- CBD based – new ground breaking initiative
- Top-tiered financial services company
- Permanent opportunity
Express interest today using the “Apply” link below, and call Taylor Scott on 9240 6380 for a confidential discussion.